- A cost-effective and elegant engineered solution that electrified deck fire protection.Learn More
- A patented fire-resistant recessed lighting solution that allows OEM’s to meet ASTM E119.Learn More
- A patented, proprietary and proven intumescent polymer ready to be applied to your fire safety challenge.Learn More
- A patented and NRTL-listed composite temperature rise door core for use with steel fire doors.Learn More
- A patented, proprietary and proven graphitic intumescent polymer ready to be applied to your fire safety challenge.Learn More
You’re safer for it.
The leader in passive fire safety solutions, we bring proprietary intumescent polymer technologies to the building construction, energy storage and electric vehicle markets.
Our innovative line of construction products are certified by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories to provide superior fire barrier protection. Our products are being used today by large multinational OEM’s to achieve a variety of safety standards. Our team of experts is ready to collaborate with OEM’s to engineer tailored safety solutions to overcome your company’s unique challenges while providing optimal performance.
Pyrophobic’s passive fire containment solutions for battery energy storage systems are proven to achieve UL 9540A. Our containment systems are engineered with proprietary intumescent materials that absorb heat, withstand flame, and contain thermal runaway at the module, unit or rack level for optimal preservation of infrastructure.
Our intumescent thermoplastics have been proven to prevent electrical fires caused by arcing. By replacing engineered plastics where possible with LithiumPrevent, OEM’s can avoid thermal runaway and improve the overall fire safety performance of their systems.
We lead the industry with proven passive fire safety solutions to contain lithium-ion battery fires, delivering safer electric vehicles. Our technology prevents runaway propagation at the cell or module level while ensuring adherence to fire safety standards. In addition, our intumescent thermoplastics have been proven to eliminate thermal runaway caused by arcing in EV battery systems.
Whether increasing escape time or preventing thermal runaway propagation, the ability to manufacture our material in complex shapes at scale unlocks new fire safety possibilities for OEMs.
How Can We Help?
Our team of experts is ready to help engineer your fire safety solution.